I've been dying to use this gorgeous black lipstick I had gotten from Lime Crime a while back, and I finally got the chance to! The end result of my hard work was a gorgeous gothic-esque look, with a bit of sex appeal!
The entire time I was taking picture, I was thinking to myself. "Damn! I look sexy!" Not to mention, my newly coloured intense cherry red hair completed the look.
I finished the look off with a beautiful pair of blurple contacts from demoneyez.com and Viola!, a sexy gothic inspired look!
- Bh Cosmetics 120 Palette 2nd edition
- Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in zero
- Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper
- Makeup Geek eyeshadow in Corrupt
- Covergirl Lashblast Mascara
- LA Colors Lipliner in Black
- Lime Crime Opaque Lipstick in Styletto
Would you rock a sexy gothic look like this?